A specialist partner,
on your D&I Plans
According to research by McKinsey, the relationship between diversity on executive teams and the likelihood of financial outperformance has strengthened over time. In South Africa, HR plans are governed by Employment Equity Law and it is becoming legally imperative for companies to comply, with policies and staffing that represents inclusivity.
We understand that diversity is about representation – the make-up of an organisation.
Whereas, inclusion is about how well the contributions, presence, and perspectives of different groups of people are valued and integrated into an environment. Diversity ensures that your organisation is representative of the population base of your company whilst, inclusive cultures make people feel valued and proud of their culture- enhancing their participation and contribution at work.
A specialist agency, like Talent Trace can provide strategic insight to your D&I Plans:
- We can objectively evaluate your executive team assessing the degree to which they portray diversity and inclusion (from gender, to ethnic, to cultural to racial diversity)
- Our team can help you design survey’s and research to assess whether your company culture is an inclusive one (i.e. where every voice is welcome, heard, and respected)?
- Help you identify existing employee’s which can be groomed for senior and executive management positions, enabling your organisation to retain top talent
- Foster diverse thinking by sharing insight into how other companies have approached D&I Plans
- Using strategies to eliminate bias in the hiring process
- Rewriting job descriptions so they are gender-neutral and using words that strike a balance of gendered descriptors and verbs
- Creating a blind system of reviewing resumes so you don’t see “demographic characteristics”. This allows the hiring process to be based on merit rather than demographics
- Set diversity goals as an organisation, which will help you track your progress in your hiring and HR plans
At Talent Trace, we are a 100% Black female owned business, we understand diversity and inclusion first hand. Our team is led by an organisational Psychologist, who is both sensitive to D&I plans and passionate about seeing more diversity both in terms of race and gender at C-suite and Executive Level in corporate, both locally and globally. We are well versed on employment equity and the need for diversity in the workforce. Our team are equipped to help you hire and talent manage equity candidates whilst aligning diversity to organizational goals. Let our Talent Trace team help you with your D&I Plans.
Culture Fit & Your Job Hunt Process
Cover Letter Tips
Applying for jobs? Here’s Our Specialist Tips
Talent Trace is an executive search and recruitment agency.
We search and trace high calibre talent to find a people – organisation fit. Our aim is to help you attract, retain and advance employee talent.
100% black female owned Executive search and recruitment agency, 135% BBBEE procurement recognition, Level 1 Accredited.
Our team has a combined 60 years of Executive search experience.